The City of Fishers is looking to spread holiday cheer and needs your help! They are working to organize volunteers to do Christmas carol singing at a variety of local long term care facilities on December 22nd from 6:00 to 6:30pm.
Help spread holiday cheer by joining members of the Fishers Park department and others from around town to in as they create a circle of gratitude and caroling around Fishers’ eight facilities The plan is to sing 3 to 5 carols, which you can find the lyrics to at playfishers.com/Carols.
The locations are:
- Hearth at Windermere / 9745 Olympia Drive
- Meadowbrook Senior Living / 11011 Village Square Lane
- Hamilton Trace / 11851 Cumberland Road
- Northridge Gracious Retirement Living / 14532 Allisonville Road
- Grandbrook Memory Care / 9796 E 131st Street
- Allisonville Meadows Assisted Living / 10410 Allisonville Road
- The Enclave Senior Living at Saxony / 12950 Tablick Street
- Lake Meadows Assisted Living / 11570 E 126th Street
They would like people to arrive a few minutes before 6 p.m. at the facility of their choice. They also ask that people practice social distancing guidelines and wear a mask. You can simply show up – you don’t have to register to participate.
# # #
Note: City events can change. The information in this article was correct at the time it was posted. Check with Fishers Parks for the most up-to-date information.